Mobile Application Implementation Specialist / Project Manager
Tricycle Studios is a rapidly growing mobile sales enablement company that is looking for a savvy Mobile Application Implementation Specialist to join our team. In this position you will be working on National and International accounts. Our studio values innovation, attention to detail, and a quest for beauty in creating compelling media experiences.
What you will be doing:
- As a Mobile Implementation Specialist, you will oversee creation, production and delivery of interactive projects for a variety of medical clients.
- As Mobile Implementation Specialist, you will cultivate relationships with clients and gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide creative solutions to their marketing and sales support goals.
- The ideal candidate will have core knowledge of a full suite of interactive marketing solutions including mobile applications, platforms, and devices.
- The ideal candidate is creative, has a deep understanding of the successful management of highly technical projects, has exceptional client communication skills, has a strong personal interest in various forms of media, and enjoys a team-oriented, fast-paced atmosphere.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in project management or systems implementation
- Self-starting, strategic thinker who is able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing
- Strong familiarity with the ongoing developments, advancements and changes in the interactive media world
- Experience to include agency or in-house marketing department
- Bachelors degree required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with follow-up skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client relations skills
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple, tight deadlines
- Proactive in nature, energetic and positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Non-smoker and pet lover a definite plus
- Creativity: imagination and ability to solve tough marketing problems
- Chief point of responsibility and point of contact for projects
- Provide overall management and support to complete multiple interactive projects
- Ensure that project deliverables hold true to business objectives, goals and long term strategic vision
- Lead and participate in creative idea/brainstorming
- Manage timelines, direct teams and coordinate deliverables
- Keep projects on schedule, on budget and resourced accordingly
- Manage all day-to-day tasks to ensure program objectives are being met
- Present strategic and creative work to client
- Gain necessary approvals on programs, ideas and creative work
- Organize/lead status meetings, client meetings and conference calls
- Work with Accounts team to create estimates
- Evaluate and work within budgets
- Understand the technical nature of the programs
- Oversee quality control
- Build close relationships with clients
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with paid holidays, vacation, parking, health insurance, free yoga, and immediate IRA eligibility. Outstanding work environment. Salary commensurate with experience. Position is based in Tampa, FL.
Sound good? Here’s what you need to do…
Please send us your information to email@example.com
Tell us about yourself. Resume, bio, haiku, whatever. Just show us some personality!
No phone calls please.