Tricycle Studios, a fast growing medical marketing communications agency, is looking for an Interactive Producer/Account Executive to join our team. Our studio values innovation, attention to detail, and a quest for compelling media experiences. The right candidate will have previous science and healthcare experience.
What you will be doing:
- The right candidate will have core knowledge of a full suite of interactive marketing solutions (internet, HD video, animation, and mobile devices.)
- As an Interactive Producer, you will oversee creation, production, and presentation of audio, video and animated content for a variety of medical clients. The ideal candidate is creative, has a strong personal interest in various forms of media, outstanding visual design skills, and enjoys a team-oriented, fast-paced atmosphere.
- As Account Executive, you will cultivate relationships with clients and gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide creative solutions to their marketing and sales support goals.
What you will need:
- Self starting, strategic thinker who is able to thrive in a collaborative environment
Strong understanding of integrated marketing
- Strong familiarity with the ongoing developments, advancements, and changes in the interactive media world
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in marketing, the majority being in interactive marketing
- Experience to include agency or in-house marketing department at the AE level
Bachelors degree required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with follow up skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client relations skills
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple, tight deadlines
- Proactive in nature, energetic and positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Non-smoker and pet lover a definite plus
- Creativity: imagination and ability to solve tough marketing problems
- Chief point of client contact
- Works closely with all departments
- Responsible for project development and successful completion
- Responsible for building close relationships with clients
- Ensure that project deliverables hold true to business objectives, goals and long term strategic vision
- Lead and participate in creative idea/brainstorming
- Manage timelines, brief teams and coordinate deliverables
- Present strategic and creative work to client.
- Gain necessary approvals on programs, ideas and creative
- Organize/lead status meetings, client meetings and conference calls
- Create estimates and work within given budgets
- Understand the technical nature of the programs
- Quality control (testing and proofing)
What’s in it for you:
This is a full time position with paid holidays and vacation, free yoga and IRA eligibility. Outstanding work environment. Salary commensurate with experience. Commission/bonus opportunities.
Sound Good? Here’s what you need to do…
Please send us your information:
Tell us about yourself. Resume, bio, haiku whatever. Just show us some personality!
Send resume to Tricycle Studios – email@example.com
No phone calls please.