Tricycle Studios is a fast growing medical marketing communications agency that is looking for an assistant producer/production coordinator to join our team. Our studio is an extremely creative environment where teamwork, flexibility, dedication and hard work can be a fun opportunity for the right talented individual.
What you will be doing:
- The right candidate will have knowledge of a full suite of marketing solutions
- As an assistant producer, you will help in the creation, production, and presentation of audio, video and animated content for a variety of medical clients. The ideal candidate is creative, has a strong personal interest in various forms of media, outstanding visual design skills, and enjoys a team-oriented, fast-paced atmosphere.
- As a production coordinator you will assist in research, writing, proofing and will coordinate meetings, budgets and resources. You will ultimately help producers in providing creative solutions to their marketing projects.
What you will need:
- Self starting, strategic thinker who is able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing
- Strong familiarity with the ongoing developments, advancements, and changes in the interactive media world
- Bachelorʼs degree preferred but not required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with follow up skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client relations skills
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple, tight deadlines
- Proactive in nature, energetic and positive attitude
- Non-smoker and pet lover a definite plus
- Creativity: imagination and ability to solve tough marketing problems
- Works closely with producers and all departments
- Research of all kinds
- Participate in creative idea/brainstorming
- Manage timelines and coordinate deliverables
- Coordinate status meetings, client meetings and conference calls
- Assist in creating estimates and working within given budgets
- Support all producers in production of jobs, from proofing to shipping to working with creative teams, you will learn all aspects of production
What’s in it for you:
Salary commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and holidays, IRA eligibility, and free yoga. Outstanding, comfortable and positive work environment. Additional opportunities for bonuses and commission.
Sound Good? Here’s what you need to do…
Please send us your information. Tell us about yourself. Resume, bio, haiku whatever. Just show us some personality!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please